- Commercial real estate
- Agricultural real estate – ranching, farming, hunting
- Real estate development
- Investment real estate partnerships
- Oil and gas
- Deal analysis and structure planning
- Acquisition and sale of properties
- Capital raising
- Compilation and review services
- Debt evaluation and loan negotiation
- Entity structure
- Mergers, acquisitions and dispositions
- Due diligence
- Like-kind exchange planning
- Cost segregation studies
- Ranch purchase price allocations
- Accounting system set-up and financial reporting
- Property management software set-up
- Accounting manual creation
- Financial analysis
- Federal and state tax compliance
- Strategies to minimize ordinary income and maximize capital gains
- Tax credit analysis
- Qualified opportunity funds
- Property tax planning
We’re On Your Side
Our largest concentration of clients comes from the real estate industry. We are active in many professional real estate groups, and we have seen it all, from the most common pitfalls to the most obscure situations. Things like managing cost segregations and like-kind/1031 exchanges may not be top of mind to you, but they are to us. So, if you’re purchasing property, constructing improvements, or leasing commercial property, we can help. And we’re more than just service providers. ATKG gets to know your organization inside and out, and becomes a member of your team.
We have designed a team approach for our clients. When you become an ATKG client, you get an all-star lineup of experienced professionals on your side. What sets us apart from the big firms is the genuine relationship we cultivate with each of our clients. Our small size allows us to respond quickly and insightfully to your needs.
We apply our deep understanding of the real estate industry to your unique circumstances and business needs. We then work together to creatively address issues.
What We Can Do For You
Real estate is a tough business. ATKG understands the need for proper planning, and we have the experience required to help you prosper. Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.
Keeping It Real: Topics for the Real Estate Community
By: Diane White, Senior Manager
Real estate-related businesses will likely experience significant growth as they help build infrastructure for our budding population. My goal is to familiarize you with some of the planning opportunities that may reduce the tax impact on your business and ultimately help you plan for future growth.